Team 8-2 Physical Science
My name is John R. Magee and I have the privilege of serving as Instructor at Thomson-McDuffie Middle School. I am a transplant from Savannah, Georgia and have only lived in the area a year as of Spring 2018. I received my Biology degree at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Wilmington, North Carolina and teaching certification in Middle Grades Science and Social Studies from Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, Georgia.
- Classroom Expectations (PBIS) - https://tmms.mcduffie.k12.ga.us/apps/pages/index.jspuREC_ID=897684&type=u&pREC_ID=1386753
Extended Break Resources
Below is a ongoing list of review and new materials to use during the time school is closed. Please check back for updates.
- CK-12 Motion: Distance and Direction https://www.ck12.org/book/ck-12-physical-science-for-middle-school/section/12.1/
2. CK-12 Motion: Speed and Velocity https://www.ck12.org/book/ck-12-physical-science-for-middle-school/section/12.2/
3. CK-12 Motion: Acceleration https://www.ck12.org/book/ck-12-physical-science-for-middle-school/section/12.3/
4. CK-12 Newton's First Law of Motion https://www.ck12.org/book/ck-12-physical-science-for-middle-school/section/14.1/